- Upper: smooth nappa leather, padded and lined with microfiber; stitched at the edges
- Footbed: anatomically shaped BIRKENSTOCK cork-latex footbed fully covered with smooth premium nappa leather in matching colours of the upper material 'Ã‚Â¢ for a monochrome look
- Sole: EVA
- Details: triple stitching at the edges: hook&loop to ensure adjustability and fast and easy closure
- Branding: Toogood logo branding printed in heelcup of the footbed
- Packaging: exclusive packaging concept, including co-branded hangtag, shoebox and info card
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer & Packer (Name and Address) - Birkenstock Productions Rheinland-Pfalz GmbH Industriestrastrassee 25 53562 St. Katharinen Germany
- Importer (Name and Address) - Birkenstock India Pvt. Ltd. CT09-006 And CT09-007, 9TH Floor, Capital Towers 1, Sector-26 Gurugram, Gurgaon, 122002, Haryana, India
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Download the foot measurement template
Optimal fit in two widths
Unfortunately, foot pain is one of the most common complaints people have.
Much of the pain that people feel when they run, walk and stand is the result of wearing the wrong shoes. In order to correct this – and this can be done – we offer you a choice of two different widths for many of the models in our shop.
Please be sure to choose the shoes with the correct symbol when selecting and order footwear. Your feet should be nestled in the footbed. This means that they should not rest on the inside and outside of the footbed edge. Just as with a regular bed – you don’t lie on the edge.