- Upper: suede leather upper combined with a cotton blend canvas strap in french piped leather execution
- Footbed: anatomically shaped BIRKENSTOCK cork latex footbed in full exquisite wrapped smooth nappa leather lining
- Sole: soft EVA outsole
- Branding: 1774 Birkenstock logo printed on footbed
- Packaging: exclusive shoe box and dust bag in 1774-design
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer & Packer (Name and Address) - Birkenstock Productions Rheinland-Pfalz GmbH Industriestrastrassee 25 53562 St. Katharinen Germany
- Importer (Name and Address) - Birkenstock India Private Limited, GR-114 & GR-116, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurugram 122002, Haryana, India
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Optimal fit in two widths
Unfortunately, foot pain is one of the most common complaints people have.
Much of the pain that people feel when they run, walk and stand is the result of wearing the wrong shoes. In order to correct this – and this can be done – we offer you a choice of two different widths for many of the models in our shop.
Please be sure to choose the shoes with the correct symbol when selecting and order footwear. Your feet should be nestled in the footbed. This means that they should not rest on the inside and outside of the footbed edge. Just as with a regular bed – you don’t lie on the edge.