Boston EXTRO Eyelet EXQ NL Black
Incl. GST plus shipping cost
In stock, fewer than 5 available, 1
The extended strap“ the essential design element of the year-long collaboration“ is accompanied by black rivets and hardware, emphasising the striking but subtle design language of Rick Owens. Varying smooth soft leather in pitch-black highlights the classic shape of the Boston.
Boston Black Iridescent
Celebrating the essential design element of the collaboration “ the extended strap “ Owens not only adds black rivets and hardware but submerges the classic shaped Boston in iridescent foiled leather.
- Upper: smooth, soft leather on black styles and foiled leather on iridescent styles. All equipped with black rivets and buckles.
- Footbed: anatomically shaped BIRKENSTOCK cork-latex footbed, fully covered with smooth premium Nappa leather
- Outsole: black EVA outsole
- Branding: silver Rick Owens logo branding printed on footbed
- Packaging: exclusive slide-out shoe box in grey Rick Owens design
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer & Packer (Name and Address) – Birkenstock GmbH & Co. KG, Burg Ockenfels, 53545 Linz, Germany
- Importer (Name and Address) – Birkenstock India Pvt Ltd, D2, Mira Corporate Suites, Plot No 1 and 2 , Ishwar Nagar, South Delhi,New Delhi – 110001 ,India
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Optimal fit in two widths
Unfortunately, foot pain is one of the most common complaints people have.
Much of the pain that people feel when they run, walk and stand is the result of wearing the wrong shoes. In order to correct this – and this can be done – we offer you a choice of two different widths for many of the models in our shop.
Please be sure to choose the shoes with the correct symbol when selecting and order footwear. Your feet should be nestled in the footbed. This means that they should not rest on the inside and outside of the footbed edge. Just as with a regular bed – you don’t lie on the edge.