- Upper: luxurious smooth leather with a brown natural-colored base
- Footbed: anatomically shaped BIRKENSTOCK cork-latex footbed, lined with premium nappa leather matching the color of the upper material. The footbed edges are covered with a thinner version of the upper material to create a monochrome look.
- Sole: bold EVA outsole with leather welt
- Branding: silver collab-branding on the footbed
- Packaging: exclusive purist Jil Sander packaging made of brown recycling paper, Jil Sander co-branded hangtags
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer & Packer (Name and Address) – Birkenstock GmbH & Co. KG, Burg Ockenfels, 53545 Linz, Germany
- Importer (Name and Address) – Birkenstock India Pvt Ltd, D2, Mira Corporate Suites, Plot No 1 and 2 , Ishwar Nagar, South Delhi,New Delhi – 110001 ,India
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Optimal fit in two widths
Unfortunately, foot pain is one of the most common complaints people have.
Much of the pain that people feel when they run, walk and stand is the result of wearing the wrong shoes. In order to correct this – and this can be done – we offer you a choice of two different widths for many of the models in our shop.
Please be sure to choose the shoes with the correct symbol when selecting and order footwear. Your feet should be nestled in the footbed. This means that they should not rest on the inside and outside of the footbed edge. Just as with a regular bed – you don’t lie on the edge.