Polished urbanism and durable simplicity meet in this edition of the Milano for BIRKENSTOCK x Proenza Schouler. The functional durability of the design receives an urban uplift, as we honor the classic sneaker detail of Proenza Schouler and employ a hook & loop closure in lieu of our three buckles.
- Upper: shiny smooth leather
- Footbed: fully covered with smooth premium nappa leather
- Sole: black EVA outsole
- Branding: silver Proenza Schouler branding on the heelcup of footbed
- Packaging: exclusive shoe box in new white Proenza Schouler design
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer & Packer (Name and Address) - Birkenstock Productions Rheinland-Pfalz GmbH Industriestrastrassee 25 53562 St. Katharinen Germany
- Importer (Name and Address) - Birkenstock India Private Limited, GR-114 & GR-116, WeWork Forum, DLF Cyber City, Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurugram 122002, Haryana, India
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Optimal fit in two widths
Unfortunately, foot pain is one of the most common complaints people have.
Much of the pain that people feel when they run, walk and stand is the result of wearing the wrong shoes. In order to correct this – and this can be done – we offer you a choice of two different widths for many of the models in our shop.
Please be sure to choose the shoes with the correct symbol when selecting and order footwear. Your feet should be nestled in the footbed. This means that they should not rest on the inside and outside of the footbed edge. Just as with a regular bed – you don’t lie on the edge.